Covid-19 Vaccination Update
Vaccination Update (As of 5/18/2021) - List is Subject to Change
COVID-19 Vaccine Availability Update - As of April 15th, all Californians 16 years old and older are able to receive COVID-19 vaccines.
All sites are by appointment only (otherwise noted) – This is a selective list and does not represent all of the sites available in the San Francisco Bay Area
San Francisco County
- Chinese Hospital - Walk-in COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic (No appointment required) - Hours: Monday to Friday, 10 AM - 3 PM.
- UCSF - UCSF Health has joined the California MyTurn system https://myturn.ca.gov/
- SF Department of Public Health - People who live and work in San Francisco can sign up for vaccine notification at www.sf.gov/vaccinenotify for latest up to date information on where to be vaccinated and for which priority groups.
- Mass Vaccination Site at City College - (Run by UCSF and Dignity Health)
- List of COVID-19 Vaccination Sites in San Francisco (Run by San Francisco's government website)
San Mateo County
- Gellert Health Services (Daly City) COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic - Appointment made via MyTurn: https://myturn.ca.gov/ - Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 AM - 3 PM
- San Mateo County Health (San Mateo) - No appointment required - List of COVID-19 Vaccination Sites in San Mateo County
All Bay Area Counties